Webinar: “A Modern Recruiter’s Toolkit”
The definition of “modern recruiting” has changed and recruiters have started replacing their old tools with new, more social recruiting-focused tactics. How do you determine what’s necessary in your recruiting toolkit today? Join us in this webinar to learn how Informatica has changed its recruiting tools and tactics to stay current and get the most out of recruiting dollars.
What: These branding experts will share best practices and strategies including how to…
- Create a strong presence on the core social networks to attract talent
- Attract the right audience with social media monitoring and publishing tools
- Engage and influence prospective candidates on Glassdoor
- Implement a mobile recruiting strategy
- Measure and optimize results with recruiting analytics
When: August 21 at 11 am PT
Where: Register here to attend!
Unable to make it? Check out updates on Twitter to learn more and get the link to the recorded broadcast.
One simple step you can take to gain a better understanding of your social media presence is to sign up for a Glassdoor Free Employer Account. This gives you the ability to track what types of candidates are viewing your Glassdoor profile and monitor the number of visitors you’re getting by month. To learn more about how Glassdoor is helping companies with their employment branding and social recruiting efforts, visit Glassdoor/Employers and the Glassdoor HR/Recruiting Blog.