How Employer Branding and Job Advertising on Glassdoor Work Hand in Hand to Help You Attract Top Talent
Today’s smart companies recognize the direct impact of their employer brand on their ability to attract and retain top talent. And today’s well-researched and informed candidates are looking for transparency and authenticity from employers. As the most transparent place for search for jobs and research companies, Glassdoor helps employers advertise their jobs and promote their employer brand where the right candidates are already looking. Glassdoor bundles job advertising and employer branding to maximize your budget and optimize results.
Glassdoor gives employers the opportunity to message directly to those candidates actively researching them and influence them at the moment they’re making decisions.
- Tell your story with dynamic branded content like why work for us messaging, videos and social media integration
- Block competitors from advertising jobs on your Glassdoor profile
- Showcase your open positions with a direct jobs feed from your career site
The candidates on Glassdoor are engaged, well-researched and highly selective when applying for jobs. This is the talent you’re looking for.
- Advertise all your open positions or single jobs on a as-needed basis
- Maximize your job ads budget with pay-for-performance advertising
- Post jobs directly from your Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
Monitor, measure and track employer brand, company reputation and job click activity with Glassdoor advanced brand reporting and analytics.
- Monitor brand awareness, company and CEO reputation over time
- Analyze the demographics and activity of the candidates researching you
- Track rankings vs. your talent competitors across categories like Culture & Values, Work/Life Balance, and Benefits